Ok Raleigh, if you’re looking for a beach getaway, in this episode we share our highlights from our recent 4 days in the Brunswick Islands which includes Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Oak Island, Southport, Holden Beach and Calabash.
Listen in for our tips on what to do, see, eat, drink and where to stay!
Listen to the Podcast:
What we talk about:
- Why we love the sunrises on the Carolina Coast (and how it’s different from Australia)
- Caroline’s trip to Northern California
- 4 days in Brunswick Islands (+ where we stayed)
- Why we love going to the beach in the Fall (and the year round school calendar)
- Ocean Isle Beach highlights
- Climbing Oak Island Lighthouse
- How charming and cool Southport is
- Walking to the Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Why you should visit Sunset Beach
- Eating fresh seafood in Calabash
- Zip lining adventure course
- Stand up paddle boarding heaven