If you’re looking for a beach getaway from Raleigh, consider the Crystal Coast a great region that includes the coastal towns of Beaufort, Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle, Morehead City, and Pine Knoll Shores.
In this episode listen to the highlights of our 3 day getaway including all the fun things we did, places to eat and drink, and where we stayed.
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe via your favorite platform:
what we talk about:
- Exploring Beaufort on a self-guided walking tour
- Collecting shells and wild horses on Cape Lookout National Seashore
- Fort Macon State Park
- Getting spooked on a ghost tour of Beaufort
- Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
- Pirate artifacts at the NC Maritime Museum
- Learning about whales at Bonehenge Whale Center
- Places to eat
- Our awesome condo stay