The Boylan Heights neighborhood in Raleigh is one of our favorites. It’s hard to beat location – on the edge of Downtown Raleigh and next door to Dorothea Dix Park Park – plus charming Southern homes and small neighborly feel makes it an ideal place to live in Raleigh.
It’s also a great place for anybody to grab a coffee from Rebus Works, some pastries from Boulted Bread, a craft brew from Vaulted Craft Brew, and lunch/dinner from Wye Hill.
Listen to Podcast:
Looking for a Realtor
Are you looking to buy or sell a home and are in needed of a real estate agent in the Raleigh area? As a Licensed Realtor and referral agent, I can save you the time and stress searching and vetting, and connect you to my team of trusted Realtor partners. Read more here, or click the button below to fill out the form and get started.
Watch the video podcast
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT
- Our new series on the blog creating neighborhood guides (includes video and podcasts)
- Where Boylan Heights is located
- What makes Boylan Heights a unique and wonderful place to live
- A little about the style of homes in Boylan Heights
- Sunrise and sunset at the iconic Boylan Bridge
- The artistic vibe of Boylan Heights with its annual Art Walk and galleries
- It’s proximity to Pullen Park, Dorothea Dix Park, the Warehouse District and Glenwood Ave
- Some cool neighborhood bars, cafes and restaurants