Yes, you can visit the Outer Banks in the winter as there are plenty of cool things to see and do away from the beach. And one of the great benefits of a winter getaway is that there are a lot less people, and accommodation is much cheaper!
Listen in to all the fun we had on a 3 day getaway in January.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe via your favorite platform:
watch the Video podcast:
what we talked about:
- Why visit the Outer Banks in winter
- Getting there from Raleigh
- Our vacation rental in Nags Head
- Historic walking tour of Manteo
- Wright Brothers Memorial
- Fort Raleigh
- Bodie Island Lighthouse at sunset
- Bird watching in Alligator River Natural Preserve
- Sunrise on the beach
- Places to eat and drink in OBX