You don’t have to travel all the way to Florida from Raleigh to get your thrills and spills at theme parks. In this episode we share three great theme parks near Raleigh for riding big roller coasters, water slides and creating family memories.
We’re talking about Carowinds near Charlotte, Wet n’ Wild in Greensboro, and Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
Watch the Video Podcast:
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT:
- Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte, NC
- How to get there, why we loved Carowinds, rides we loved most, ticket optioBusch ns, we to stay, and much more!
- Wet n’ Wild Waterpark in Greensboro, NC
- Why our kids loved Wet n’ Wild, getting there, why renting a cabana is a good idea, how to plan your day and much more!
- Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA. All the fun we had riding the roller coasters, exploring the European landscaped villages, and the fun activities for young kids.