Listen to episode 09: Downtown Cary
Subscribe on your favorite platform
Downtown Cary has evolved a lot in recent years and we love how charming and vibrant it is,. It’s offering some of the best places to eat and drink in the Triangle.
There’s the locally owned coffee shop, bakery, bagel place, ice cream shop, pizza joint, local boutiques and art galleries, the park, the theater and arts center, a wine market, and the classic soda fountain inside the drugstore – not to mention one of the best breweries in America!
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT:
- How Cary has changed since we first moved to Raleigh
- The charming main streets
- Fun events like Zombie Fest and the Guinness Book of Records Flip Flop Run
- The Cary Arts Festival and Farmers Market
- Our favorite breweries and bars
- The swankiest new Dive Bar in town
- Things to do in Downtown Cary
- Exploring Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve, Cary
- Breweries we love in Raleigh
- The Flip Flop Run at Bond Brothers
- See all podcast episodes here
For those who may prefer watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll find on YouTube each week.