Bryson City is tucked into the North Carolina mountains and sits on the southern doorstep of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It’s known as the Quiet Side to the Smokies, and in case you don’t know, the Great Smoky Mountains national park is the most visited in the USA.
In this episode we share our highlights and tips about Bryson City including what to see and do, where to eat and drink, where to stay and why we loved it as a getaway from Raleigh.
Listen to the Podcast:
What we talk about:
- Why Bryson City is a great mountain town
- Our cabin stay in the mountains
- The gateway to Smoky Mountains National Park
- What to see & do in Bryson City
- Riding the Polar Express train